Henckels Twin Master Series
Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Master knives are the most popular line of Henckels knives in the Canadain Foodservice Industry.
Twin Master Knives meet all of the requirements of strict hygiene, safety, and quality of the Canadian Foodservice Industry, yet are still priced very affordably.
Henckels Professional "S" Series
Riveted handle scales in traditional design
The aspiring hobby chef just likes PROFESSIONAL “S”. The trustworthy quality and tradition of the riveted knives, easy recognisable by the full tang and the full length of solid steel:
a traditional ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS product.
- Handle material: synthetic
- Hand guard (bolster)
- FRIODUR®, ice-hardened
- Blades made from stainless, special formula steel
- Laser controlled sharpness
- Dishwasher safe
Wusthof Trident knives slice through the competition. These top-quality, high-performance knives are the default choice of professional chefs and cooking enthusiasts. They have fully forged, high-carbon, bolstered-steel blades that hold a razor edge.
Dexter/Russell Sani-Safe® Series
Widest line of sanitary, NSF-Certified, professional cutlery in the world.
- Quality, stain-free, high-carbon steel with the ultimate edges, hand ground and honed.
- High impact "Grip-Tex" handles of polypropylene textured and formed for slip-resistant grip, safety, and tough use.
- An impervious seal of blade and handle provides the utmost sanitary bonding and prevents the blade from pulling out.
- Handles will withstand high and low temperatures.
- Easily cleaned.
- Same weight and balance as wood-handled knives.