A CUT ABOVE
Hobart offers a full line of slicers known for their innovative design, reliability, safety and sanitation features. Choose from basic or premium designs; manual or automatic operation; heavy-, medium- or light-duty; and new portion-control models. All are easy to clean, easy to operate and consistently produce an ideal slice.
Blakeslee Slicers are a cut above most gravity feed slicers. They are easy to use, easy to clean and easy on the budget, with features you would expect from more expensive slicers.
Blakeslee Means Durability
- Corrosion resistant aluminum & stainless steel construction.
- 12" high carbon stainless, chrome-plated hollow ground blade.
- Permanently lubricated, fan-cooled motor, for long life.
- Worm gear drive with permanently lubricated & sealed bearings.
- Sturdy suction bottom rubber feet for stability, won’t mar tables or counters.
Blakeslee Means Performance
- Integrated knife sharpener with replaceable grinding stones.
- Protected by thermal overload with manual reset.
Blakeslee Means Safety & Ease of Use
- Easy blade guard removal, with safety motor-disconnect.
- Removable carriage for easy cleaning.
- All removable parts are submersible for cleaning.
Blakeslee Means More Choices
- Your choice of manual or automatic feed.
- Your choice of belt or gear driven.
Additional Options Include:
- Vegetable chute for bulk processing of vegetables.
- Fenced Carriage for extra capacity or simultaneous cutting of meat & cheese.
Ideal for kitchens with limited counter space.
These compact manual slicers are constructed from durable stain resistant anodized aluminum which makes them easy to clean. Each motor is thermally protected and has permanently lubricated ball bearings for long life. The knife is hard chromed and hollow ground to resist stains and to sharpen easily.
Each model includes a 2 stone, top mounted knife sharpener. This is pre-tensioned for optimum sharpening and is removable for cleaning. There are three main models available, some with more than one version. The difference in these versions are the permanent knife ring guard that covers the non-slicing portion of the knife when the knife cover is removed.
OMCAN slicers have anodised aluminium alloy bodies. The high carbon steel blades are hard chromed, with a hollow ground taper for extended sharpening and blade life. These belt driven machines offer exceptional cutting consistency and durability. The carriage moves smoothly on ball bearings allowing effortless cutting of deli meats and vegetables. Easy to disassemble for quick cleaning.