Blakeslee planetary mixers are legendary for their simplicity, durability, long life and superior mixing performance. They are designed to be safe, easy to use and capable of a broad range of bakery and food mixing applications, and they can do even more when equipped with any of the available attachments and mixer options. Put a Blakeslee mixer to work in YOUR kitchen!
Blakeslee Legendary Durability
Each Blakeslee mixer is hand crafted, assembled, painted, polished and tested to ensure out-of-the-box performance and a lifetime of hard work. Every Blakeslee Planetary Mixer has:
- An automotive-type wide-face gear drive that ensures long life.
- Heavy-duty ball bearings and heavy-duty clutch for years of trouble-free operation.
- Transmission and all gears protected with a life-time synthetic lubricant.
- A powerful ventilated induction motor mounted in a drip-proof housing.
- Heavy duty stainless steel mixing bowl that resists dents and abuse.
- Industrial strength ON-OFF buttons that are NEMA 4 rated for moisture resistance.
Blakeslee Mixer Performance
Blakeslee planetary mixing action assures faster, more uniform mixing and blending, with:
- A two-, three- or four-speed transmission, depending on model and mixing application.
- Mixer RPM speeds preset for optimum mixing action and best product results.
- A front mounted power takeoff that is easy to use and provides additional versatility.
- An electro-mechanic interlock that prevents shifting gears/speed while the mixer is operating.
Blakeslee Mixers Are Easy to Use
Easy to use and easy to clean, Blakeslee mixers are easy to LOVE!
- Start-Stop buttons, timer and transmission shift lever are standard.
- The automatic 15-minute timer shuts off mixer.
- Mixing bowl is raised by a spring assisted handle [20 & 30 Quart] or a smooth action crank, on 40-80 quart models.
- The mixing bowl automatically locks in the full UP or DOWN position.
- Hard enamel painted and polished aluminum finishes are easy to clean.
- Solid stainless steel bowl guards double as splash shields.
- 20 quart cart-mounted model lets you take the mixer where it is needed.
Blakeslee Mixers Are Safe to Use
Employee safety is a top priority and Blakeslee mixers have:
- Solid, full parameter bowl guards are standard on most models.
- Motor can not be started when the speed selector is in neutral.
- A safety interlock stops the mixer if the speed selector lever is moved.
Blakeslee = More Mixer Choices
Get the mixer that is perfect for your applications with choice of:
- Size: 20, 30, 40, 60 or 80 quart mixers;
- Configuration: Bench Mounted, Floor or Mobile Cart mounted [20 Quart Models];
- Transmission Speeds: 2, 3 or 4-speed, depending on size and model;
- Finish: Painted Polished Aluminum or Stainless Steel [20-40 Quart]
- Motor Horsepower: on 60 & 80 Quart Models
- Pizza Dough Models: 60 & 80 Quart Models
- Attachments: Special mixers, vegetable slicers, meat choppers, cheese shredders
For over 18 years Doyon's SM series planetary mixers have been the most competitive mixers on the market. Doyon offers the most flexible, dependable heavy duty mixers of the industry with the quality you expect from Doyon at a price that can't be beat!
The industry’s favorite recipe for mix consistency for more than 75 years.
Hobart mixers have set the industry standard for more than 75 years, thanks to their reliability, durability, versatility and outstanding performance. Each model—from the diminutive five-quart tabletop version to the colossal 140-quart floor model—also offers several innovative features and an easy-to-clean design.