Victorinox Forged Chef's Cutlery
The new forged kitchen knife range from Victorinox. Forged knives for the well-equipped kitchen.
"Perfectly balanced" are the best words to describe the new forged kitchen knife range fromVictorinox. With ergonomic handles and excellent steel, these knives are beautiful to look at and elegantly shaped. They are forged in Solingen, Germany, according to the specifications of the Victorinox designers. Not only are these knives attractive in appearance, they are also perfectly suited to every kitchen application. The renowned Victorinox sharpness is guaranteed with all these knives, as the blades are sharpened twice and the blade edges laser tested.
Because a single knife cannot do every job, Victorinox supplies a range of tools to perfectly meet every requirement. For preparing and cutting small vegetables, a short, rigid blade is required. For cutting bread and tomatoes or carving a roast, a serrated knife is the recommended tool. For effortless slicing, kitchen professionals need a knife with a smooth blade, and a large kitchen knife is a useful tool not just for cutting, but also for finely chopping herbs and onions. Kitchen knives and Santoku knives are truly multi-functional tools and invaluable kitchen helpers.
Henckels Professional "S" Series
Riveted handle scales in traditional design
The aspiring hobby chef just likes PROFESSIONAL “S”. The trustworthy quality and tradition of the riveted knives, easy recognisable by the full tang and the full length of solid steel:
a traditional ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS product.
- Handle material: synthetic
- Hand guard (bolster)
- FRIODUR®, ice-hardened
- Blades made from stainless, special formula steel
- Laser controlled sharpness
- Dishwasher safe
Global knives are made from the finest stainless steel material. Their razor-sharp blades are ice-tempered and hardened, making them resistant to rust, stains and corrosion. Each piece is carefully weighted for perfect balance and comfort.
Dexter/Russell Sani-Safe® Series
Widest line of sanitary, NSF-Certified, professional cutlery in the world.
- Quality, stain-free, high-carbon steel with the ultimate edges, hand ground and honed.
- High impact "Grip-Tex" handles of polypropylene textured and formed for slip-resistant grip, safety, and tough use.
- An impervious seal of blade and handle provides the utmost sanitary bonding and prevents the blade from pulling out.
- Handles will withstand high and low temperatures.
- Easily cleaned.
- Same weight and balance as wood-handled knives.