Commercial Ice Machines
Undercounter Flaker with Storage
Dependable Performance in Any Condition.
Volume Production 24 hours.
Continuous ice-making process... no harvest time delays.
Produces up to 300 lbs. of flake ice in 24 hours.
- Ice Supply - Delivers steady flow of ice for fast recovery of ice supply.
- Heavy Duty - One heavy duty flaker mechanism with a stainless steel auger.
- Safety - Low-refrigerant safety switch.
- Construction - Stainless Steel Exterior. Polyethylene bin interior is sanitary and easy to clean. Resists scratches and scuffs
- 2 years parts on all components.
- 2 years labor on all component parts.
- 5 years parts on the compressor.
- Complete Front Service - All machine components are in a convenient slide-out. Keeps service cost and machine down-time to a minimum
- Ice form - Flake Ice
Flaked Icemakers are designed for dependability. The attractive stainless steel exterior provides long life and easy maintenance.
Features & Benefits
- Attractive stainless steel finish
- The Flaker series internal auger design produces the highest quality ice with fewer repairs and less down-time.
- The auger design has achieved good efficiency results with low kilowatt consumption for the ice production.
- Hoshizaki Modular Flakers feature the CleanCycle 12® design, which keeps the evaporator barrel clean by performing a 15-minute flush every 12 hours.
- Self Contained Flakers, with their corrosion resistant steel, are designed for long life and dependability.
Produce, seafood and meat displays, blended cocktails, salad bars, therapeutic uses in health care facilities.
Hoshizaki dry flakes cool more quickly than other forms of ice. This cooling power is combined with very low production costs. Flakes mold to any shape for convenient use in displays and salad bars.
Hoshizaki offers a complete line of cubers producing up to 2400 pounds of ice within a 24-hour period.
KM Series & Benefits
- Exclusive stainless steel evaporator
- Evaporator design freezes the purest water, resulting in crystal clear crescent cubes
- No plating to peel or flake off and no plastic to crack with our evaporator
- Simplest icemaking system in the industry which means dependability, longer machine life, and energy savings for you
- All KM Cubers feature the CycleSaver® design and the EverCheck® control board
Restaurants, cocktail lounges, lodging, food and banquet service, guest ice, beverage service, convenience stores, fast food and salad displays.
Increase Profit. Crescent cubes have excellent displacement because of their unique shape. Better displacement produces higher profits.
The unique shape of Hoshizaki Crescent Cube ice allows liquid to flow over it more easily, whether pouring from bottles or dispensers. So there's no messy splashing and less waste.